DO NOT MISS

Fashion

Japanese Girls

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Miss FaceLook 2010 Vo Thi My Hang's photos

In a soft dress, Vo Thi My Hang - Miss FaceLook 2010 looks so beautiful, confident to walking on street.

This third-year student of Vietnam University of Commerce was born in Quang Tri province. She won in Miss FaceLook 2010. "I want to have more chance to discover my self and to try some new challenge", said she. But studying is the most important things with her, and becoming a professional diplomat is her dream. My Hang's hobbies are walking around with her friend, having some lemon tea, discovering new lovely coffee bars...and of course, she loves to taking photos. Let's enjoy her beautiful photos, guys!










Vietnamese Girls, Miss FaceLook, Vo Thi My Hang, Lovely,
 
Copyright © 2014 Sexy and Beautiful Asian Girls, Chinese Japanese Korean Vietnamese Girls. Designed by OddThemes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates